So I have decided to create a newsletter that will serve as the EXCLUSIVE platform through which my reader can be notified about everything related to my professional work. This way I can keep my blog completely "clean" from promotions and the people that couldn't care less about my books but enjoy reading my posts can now have an even more pleasant experience.
The newsletter is strictly aimed towards the readers who are truly interested in my professional work. I will not be promoting my work through my blog from now on, only through the newsletter. Subscribers will also gain access to exclusive content which will not be featured or available anywhere else... not even on my own blog.
If you subscribe to The Unwords Newsletter, this is EXACTLY what you will be getting:
- Notifications when a new book is released. I still don't know a specific date in which The Torn Apart will be released but when I do, the subscribers will not only be the first to know... they will be the only ones that will know.
- Notifications when my books are available for free or heavily discounted.
- Access to exclusive, pre-publication material. The subscribers will have the chance to read chapters, see visuals and download advanced review copies of The Torn Apart and any other future project long before its official release.
- The chance to enter free giveaways and win signed free copies which will be exclusive to subscribers. I rarely sign books due to my anonymity... this will be my way of saying "thank you."
- Access to subscribers-only, limited editions of my books. With every new release, there will be a special edition created exclusively for the subscribers of my newsletter. These editions will feature material that will not be a part of the official mainstream release and will not be available anywhere else in the market. They will also be at a price lower than the mainstream price sold by any other retailer.
Notifications will be rare and to the point. There will be no bullshit. Don't expect an email from me every week or every month. You won't even receive a cheesy "welcome subscriber!" email that is so common with these subscriptions. Whenever there are some news of value regarding my work, subscribers will be the first to know... and they will be the only ones to know. That's it. Simple, direct, purposeful and useful.